Marquee Hire Prices: Free Quotation: Tips & Advice
Please read our Tips & Advice below, before completing your online quotation.
We no longer provide a wedding marquee service between the months of May - September inclusive. This is due to the escalation of Corporate Clients and Festivals, which require an increased volume of stock, manpower and time. We will still be offering our wedding packages from October to April.
- What time of year can we have a marquee? All Undercover are proud to offer our services throughout the year. It's a common misconception that marquees are just for use over the Summer months as with our options of heating and flooring, we can happily accommodate any occasion, at any time of year.
- When should we book or enquire about my marquee? Make your marquee enquiry as early as possible to confirm availability and avoid disappointment. We offer an on site no obligation visit (free within a 40 mile radius).
- What location is best? Carefully consider the area that the marquee is to be located. Check that there are no underground pipes or cables, no obstructions or overhead cables and that the ground is relatively level. Low lying ground may be susceptible to flooding.
- What size marquee do we require? This is based on your number of guests, usage and available area. Will the guests be seated or standing only, do you have any stage or dance floor requirements, or require a catering area, this will all have to be taken into consideration when working out the size of your marquee.
- Do we need internal linings? This is down to your own personal choice. Our linings and swags are Ivory and will cover the walls and roof of the marquee. We can also provide LED Starcloth which creates a beautiful 'starlit night' effect.
- When is the marquee set up & taken down? As a guide, set up would generally take place 2-3 days prior to your event and be taken down 1-2 days after. Please consider access & parking for the set up and dismantling of your marquee.
- What other items should I consider? Other items & extras you may require are a PA system, heating, entertainment, toilets and generator.
- Will we require security & event insurance? Yes. Security measures will need to be in place for the full hire period.
- What is accidental damage waiver? This is to cover the cost of any repairs/replacements if any of our equipment is accidentally damaged during the hire period. We would advise that you read our terms & conditions regarding this.
- How to make a booking? A 30% non-refundable deposit is required payable by BACS. The remaining balance is due 7 working days before your event and appropriate invoices will be sent as confirmation of your booking.
- You are almost there....... Click here to continue and complete your online quotation.