Free Quotation: Tips & Advice
Please read our Tips & Advice below, before completing your online quotation.
- What time of year can we have a marquee? All Undercover are proud to offer our services throughout the year. It's a common misconception that marquees are just for use over the Summer months as with our options of heating and flooring, we can happily accommodate any occasion, at any time of year.
- When should we book or enquire about my marquee? Make your marquee enquiry as early as possible to confirm availability and avoid disappointment. We offer a free on site no obligation visit within a 40 mile radius.
- What location is best? Carefully consider the area that the marquee is to be located. Check that there are no underground pipes or cables, no obstructions or overhead cables and that the ground is relatively level. Low lying ground may be susceptible to flooding.
- What size marquee do we require? This is based on your number of guests and usage. We need to know if your guests are to be seated and if you require a dancing, chill out, bar or catering area as this will all have to be taken into consideration when working out the size of your marquee. An entrance/reception marquee can be used as a porch area before you enter the main marquee and can also house a bar area, chill out area or hold your evening guests before the start of your evening reception. Click here to download our free size guide.
- Do we need internal linings? This is down to your own personal choice. Aesthetics is the key word..... Our linings and swags are Ivory and will cover the walls and roof of the marquee. They add a beautiful 'finishing touch' to our structures and are especially recommended for weddings, parties or corporate events. We can also provide LED Starcloth which creates a beautiful 'starlit night' effect adding a sense of romance to your occasion. Swags are available in a variety of contrasting colours should you wish to tie them into your own personal colour scheme.
- When is the marquee set up & taken down? As a guide, set up would generally take place 2-3 days prior to your event and be taken down 1-2 days after. Please consider access & parking for the set up and dismantling or your marquee.
- What other items should I consider? Other items & extras you may require are a P.A system, heating, entertainment, florists, photographer, toilets and parking for guests. Please view our Recommended Supplier page for more details.
- Will we require security & event insurance? Yes. Security measures will need to be in place for the area if you have a field location. Event Insurance - The Wedding plan insurance company will be able to provide you with an online quote. Please view our home page for details and you will be able to generate an instant quote. Alternatively, you may wish to source your own cover.
- What is accidental damage waiver? This is to cover the cost of any repairs/replacements if any of our equipment is accidentally damaged during the hire period. We would advise that you read our terms & conditions regarding this.
- How to make a booking? A 30% non-refundable deposit is required payable by either Cheque or BACS. The remaining balance is due 7 working days before your event and appropriate invoices will be sent as confirmation of your booking.
- You are almost there....... Click here to continue and complete your online quotation.